Expert opinions and testimony provided on the following:
- Overall reasonableness of legal fees and expenses.
- Reasonableness of hourly billing rates.
- Reasonableness of staffing of a matter.
- Allocation of fees among parties.
- Ethical standards applicable in fee billing situations.
- Opinion provided on reasonableness of fees in Florida estate case.
- Opinion provided reasonableness of fees in California intellectual property case.
- Opinion provided on reasonableness of fees in Ohio construction defect case.
- Opinion provided on reasonableness of fees in New Hampshire family law matter.
- Opinion provided on reasonablenes of fees in New York environmental coverage case.
Related services provided include:
- Negotiations with law firms on overbilling or unreasonably billed fees and expenses.
- Mediation or arbitration assistance.
All expert opinions and related services provided by John Conlon, President of LegalBillAudit.com. For information on John, go to “About Us.”